- AKA: Mase in Yo Face
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 147 lbs.
- DOB: September 1, 1988
- Hometown: Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
- Local Spot: The whole North Shore
- Sponsors: Rip Curl, ...Lost Surfboards, Etnies Footwear, Arnette Sunglasses, Sector 9 Skateboards
- Words to live by: Do what you do
- Favorite Surfer: Mike Ho & Andy Irons
- I am most inspired by: The ocean
- My greatest fear: Being stuck under a bunch of sharp metal
- The best surf video segment of all time is: Mike Ho part in "Follow The Sun" 1982 surf film
- My favorite non-surf film: Django Unchained
- The last tie I wore a tie: Couple months ago at Waimea Valley for my friends wedding.
- The best breakfast cereal: Waffle Crisp.
- SUP, Alaia, or Boogie?: Boogie slabs.
- Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram?: Instagram
- On Rail, in the Tube, or in the Air?: Tube
- My worst wipeout: Slammed my chest into the castle rock pile then got washed over and racked my balls on my board.
- My favorite day of the year: Whichever day had the best waves that year.
- I am searching for ______?: The most oil slick green/blue looking thick barrel to HUGE launch/slam face wave. ...with a good background for filming haha.
- I give thanks to?: Surf gods, family, friends, my sponsors and Rip Curl!