On the hunt for your next holiday? Look no further. Win a trip for two to the surfing mecca of Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia. Entry takes less than 30 seconds.
Whether you’re a core surfer, an avid nature lover or simply a person who loves to travel, there’s no better place for a holiday than Bells Beach, Australia. Nestled on the raw and rugged cliffs of Victoria’s Surf Coast, Bells is not only home to the Rip Curl Pro, but also one of the world’s best waves – a spectacle, a challenge and a natural wonder. An iconic surfers’ dream and the trip of a lifetime for anyone on The Search, Bells Beach is a bucket list destination for travellers from all over the globe.
Beyond Bells, the Victorian Surf Coast region is one of the world’s best-kept secrets. Stunning beaches, a coastline full of waves, sprawling country paddocks, world-class wineries and cuisine, bustling towns and incredible hikes. When you visit the Surf Coast, you’re giving yourself the chance to slow down and enjoy one of the most untouched coastlines in the world. Spoilt for choice and always in the midst of an adventure… that’s what it’s all about down in Victoria.
The town in the centre of it all – Torquay – is the birthplace of Rip Curl. And as we celebrate 50 years of surfing, we want to give you the chance to experience this special region.
In partnership with Visit Victoria, Rip Curl is giving YOU the chance to win a trip of a lifetime to Bells Beach, Australia.
Contest Entry Ends: April 30th
The winner of the competition will score:
- A $2000 flight voucher for 2x return flights to Melbourne
- $1000 shopping spree at Rip Curl
- Five nights of accommodation along the Surf Coast including;
- Two nights at RACV Torquay Resort
- Two nights at “Manta Ray 1” in Skenes Creek through Holiday Great Ocean Road
- One night of accommodation at the lush By Moonlight
- A myriad of activities throughout the trip including but not limited to;
- Surf lessons in Torquay to get you ready for your Surf Coast expedition
- A fantastic dinner at Jack Rabbit winery
- A helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles (for two)
- A chance to explore the Otways with Otway Fly and Paddle with the Platypus
- An experience at the Forrest Brewery and Mountain Biking in the Forrest
Entry takes less than 30 seconds... what are you waiting for!
To explore Bells Beach and the region further go to visitmelbourne.com.au
WIN A TRIP! Enter to win the Ultimate Surf Trip to Bells Beach, Australia!