Position Title:Domestic Printables / Men’s Accessories Developer
Reports to:Men's Merchandiser
Location:Costa Mesa, CA
Main Purpose and Major Challenges of the Role
Coordinates development for men’s printable and headwear categories.
Accountability: Manage the development of all pintables
- Work with designers and merchandiser to develop all pintables and headwear.
- Create and review all printable tech packs, audit all headwear tech packs for accuracy
- Handle all vendor communication and coordinate all vendor meetings. Schedule hand over meetings each season to submit tech packs to vendors, trouble shoot all problems with vendors prior to starting development.
- Confirm lead times and handle cost negotiations with vendors, Review costing with Merchandiser to hit GP targets.
- Organize and coordinate strike off and sample approvals between designers and vendors. Update tech packs through season as needed. Keep samples organized through season.
- Create all styles in Quest (PLM system) including costing, lead times, fabric, MOQ’s and color codes. Ensure Quest is updated and accurate at all times.
- Place sample PO’s with correct quantities and colours. Track samples through season.
- Follow development calendar to hit dead-lines, ensure designers stay on calendar.
- Able to handle responsibilities of multiple seasons at one time.
- SMU’s- all responsibilities above apply to SMU development also; maintain SMU tracker.
- Team Player
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- 2-4years product development experience
- Understanding of fit, fabrics and garment construction knowledge and experience with t-shirt blank supplier and print house’s.
- Experience with price negotiation and costing
- Strong attention to detail, able to meet calendar deadline dates, and SMU orders
- Multi season development experience
- Strong Illustrator skills
- Experience with: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel