Position Title:eCommerce Operations Coordinator
Reports to:eCommerce Manager
Location:Costa Mesa, CA
Main Purpose and Major Challenges of the Role
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate and optimize the operations for Ripcurl.com and Amazon platforms with the goal of meeting and/or exceeding our Sales and Operational KPIs.
Accountability: Buying & Inventory Management
- Place seasonal buys and bulks to reserve inventory for Ripcurl.com and Amazon.
- Track and monitor inventory levels and sell through data to ensure we hit sell through KPI’s. Make performance based decisions and recommendations on buying additional units or releasing slow sellers in order to maximize sales while maintaining responsible inventory levels.
- : Partner with planning team to ensure future season buys are accurately projected in alignment with sales targets, based off of sales history and in alignment with brand focuses.
- Execution of daily product site maintenance including, but not limited to, product management, product uploads, and product organization.
- Ensure products are live on Ripcurl.com as soon as they are in the warehouse.
- Ensure that products have robust product descriptions, imagery, video, and any other information available on digital commerce platforms.
- Drive the operations for Amazon fulfillment from end-to-end, ensuring compliance standards are met and chargebacks are minimized.
- Ensure timely PO’s are retrieved for the release of bulk orders, working in synergy with customer service and supply chain.
- Achieve expert status on Amazon Central to have complete visibility of sales performance, inventory levels, and operational compliance.
Accountability: General Operations
- Work closely with customer service team on order file for Ripcurl.com and Amazon Marketplace, ensuring that orders are shipped within our policy’s shipping window.
- Ensure that fulfillment teams have healthy supply levels of stationary/shipping materials, reorder when necessary, and lead the execution of any promo initiatives.
- Manage the Digital Commerce calendar, ensuring deadlines are met by respective stakeholders.
- Work with 3rd party service providers to ensure all deliverables are provided from each side.
- Author monthly, weekly, and daily sales reports for Ripcurl.com that will be distributed to the Global Executive Management team.
- Execute monthly and weekly reporting on Amazon sales and operational KPI performance.
- Maintain seasonal sell through reports that will aid the Digital Commerce buying and inventory management process.
- Publish and distribute monthly reports detailing the performance of various 3rd party digital service providers.
- Extremely driven, independent, self-starter who strives to achieve greatness in every aspect of the job.
- Process oriented and passion for details, finishing projects on or before deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to lead multiple projects at the same time, track progress, and report updates to stakeholders.
- Ability to take direction, work autonomously, and meet deadlines consistently.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- eCommerce and Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Strong analytical background
- Buying & Merchandising experience
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs