Club Rip Curl – Win a DHD Surfboard
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and details of the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents in Australia and New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Individuals must have a valid Email Address in order to access the promotional entry mechanism.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 7AM AEST on 7/5/2022 and ends at 10PM AEST on 15/5/2022 (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period to participate.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- The Major prizes will be drawn by 27th May 2022 at 101 Surf Coast Highway, Torquay, Australia and the winners will be contacted in writing via email. (providing the winner claims his/her prize within the time required under clause 13).
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Enter Competition and Sign up to Club Rip Curl with a valid email address, mobile number and provide additional sign-up information and accept the terms and conditions via participating Rip Curl Stores
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool for the promotion period is AUD $1,000.00
- The winners must claim their prize by 5:00pm AEST Friday 3rd of June 2022 by contacting Rip Curl. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by that time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A redraw of the major prize will take place if the winner does not claim their prize, at 5:00pm AEST Monday 20th June 2022 (14 days from the day the winner was chosen). The redraw Prize must be claimed by 5:00 pm AEST Monday 27th June 2022. If not the Prize is forfeited and Rip Curl has no obligation to make further draws or provide the prize to any persons, including the previously selected winners.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The promotion is designed to reward participants who join Club Rip Curl during the promotional period
- The Promoter reserves the right to share any contact information provided by entrants to any third parties who support this competition throughout the competition period.
- The Promoter is Rip Curl PTY LTD (ABN 40 004 838 064) of 101 Surf Coast Highway, Torquay, Victoria, 3228. Telephone (03) 5261 0000 (in Australia).
1 x DHD Surfboard that is stocked within Rip Curl retail network of owned Rip Curl stores
Prize is nonexchangeable or refundable and individual items are subject to availability
The surfboard must be collected from an agreed Rip curl owned Rip Curl store, subject to available stock at the agreed store.