50+ SPF Sunscreen Small
Shop now | Enjoy now | Pay later
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay as payment method
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
Simply complete your checkout
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms
From an early morning paddle to a midday scorcher, this high protection,natural zinc oxide sunscreen offers water-resistant coverage for even the longest sessions. Created using Vitamin E and a skin-soothing Aloe Vera, The Surfer’s Sunscreen is no grease, no fuss and suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Broad Spectrum. Long-lasting.
- Australian Made
- SPF50+ Very High Protection Sunscreen, powered by natural Zinc Oxide.
- Contains Vitamin E & skin soothing Aloe Vera in a moisturising base.
- 4 hour water resistant, for maximum longevity.
- Reef friendly — PABA & Oxybenzone free.
- Provides protection on wet and dry skin.
- Suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin types.
- Broad spectrum, protects from UVA/UVB Rays. Long lasting.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Australian made & tested.
Directions for Use
Apply liberally and evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to the sun or swimming. Re-apply frequently especially after swimming, towelling or exercising.
Octocrylene 1000 mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 50 mg/g. Zinc Oxide 50mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g. Contains Phenoxyethanol & Hydroxybenzoates.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Store below 30°C
Complies with AS/NZS 2604:2012