At 14 years old, she became the youngest surfer to win a WCT event, ever. At 15, she made the World Tour. By 17, she was fighting for her first World Title. At 21 years of age she was taking care of her older brother Owen, after he suffered a major head trauma at Pipeline. Then at 22, she won her first World Title. Fast forward to today, just two years later, and she’s a 2x World Champion.
Tyler Wright is more than just a professional surfer, a great human, a loving sister. She is a force to be reckoned with.
Wondering what a 2x Women's World Surfing Champion wears around the house? Or how about when she paddles out for a cheeky freesurf? Check out a few of Tyler's favourite picks…
- G-Bomb Cheeky Coverage Long Sleeve 1mm Spring SuitAs low as $109.95 USD
- Mirage Ultimate One Piece SwimsuitAs low as $89.95 USD
- Anti Series Elite II JacketAs low as $64.95 USD
- Anti-Series Flux Zip Up HoodAs low as $84.95 USD
- Search GPS 2 WatchAs low as $299.95 USD