It’s difficult to sum up a man like Mick Fanning in just a few short sentences. A surfer? Yes. A brother, a son? A 3x World Champion? One of our sport’s greatest athletes? Yes. Yes. Yes. The unlucky surfer who got knocked off his board by a white pointer during a Final at Jeffrey’s Bay, broadcast live around the world? Yes.
But Mick Fanning is much more than these figures and statistics. Mick Fanning has seen and achieved more in his life and career than most dare to dream. He has done this in the face of personal tragedy, great adversity, and under harsh scrutiny of the public eye. He has done it with humility and a deep respect for surfing, and those who he chooses to surround himself with.
Mick Fanning is an Aussie hero. Mick Fanning is a legend. And right now, after retiring from the World Tour in 2018, Mick Fanning is officially on The Search.
Whether he's going for a surf in his backyard or he's on The Search in a far-flung location, 3x World Surfing Champion Mick Fanning needs gear he can rely on. Here are a few of those closet essentials, that he just can't go without...
- Mick Fanning Ultimate Divisions 20" Mirage BoardshortAs low as $129.99 AUD
- Flashbomb Heat Seeker 3/2 Chest Zip E6 WetsuitAs low as $699.99 AUD
- E7 Limited Edition E-Bomb 3/2mm Zip Free WetsuitAs low as $549.99 AUD
- Mick Fanning Titanium DVR Pro WatchAs low as $0.00 AUD
- Flashbomb Heat Seeker 3/2mm Zip Free Wetsuit SteamerAs low as $699.99 AUD
- Fall Hooded Anti-Series JacketAs low as $229.99 AUD