Mick Fanning Titanium DVR Pro Watch
Shop now | Enjoy now | Pay later
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay as payment method
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
Simply complete your checkout
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms
This watch was designed with a true waterman in mind, someone who demanded the best from their watch in all conditions. A surgical grade titanium case rated to 20 ATM with screw crown is built to withstand the heaviest wipeouts.
A reliable Japanese quartz movement with a huge 10-year battery life powers the watch. The white contrast luminous ink in the dial indexes and hands ensure the watch is easy to read in low light conditions, and the domed polarized crystal reduces sun glare. The large unidirectional bezel provides a clear method of timing and builds upon the traditional dive watch aesthetic.
- Black matte dial, for high contrast.
- Raised and polished indexes and hands with luminous ink fill.
- Japanese quartz movement with date with 10-year battery life.
- Custom designed surgical grade titanium case. 44mm.
- Domed and polarized hardened mineral crystal lens.
- Marine grade stainless steel, titanium carbide plated black bezel with luminous ink fill.
- Titanium screw in case back with unique MF insignia.
- Marine grade stainless steel, titanium carbide plated black screw crown.
- 200m / 660ft waterproof tested.
- Custom designed tapered solid titanium bracelet (22mm – 20mm).
- Marine grade stainless steel, double locking clasp with micro adjust.
|Tide Watch||Non-Tide Watch|