Maui Mini Rose Gold Tide Watch
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of Australia.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/en-AU/terms.
500 pre-programmed global tide locations with a tide display that includes precise tide height, next tide time and direction, plus future tide forecasting. It’s water resistant up to 100 meters (330 feet) and is backed with a limited five-year worldwide warranty.
Versatile Tide Display
- Switch between Graph View or Detailed View
- Graph View - ‘At-a-glance’ tide display is scaled for each unique location and clearly illustrates spring and neap tides. Actual tide heights are displayed 8 hours into the future and 2 hours into the past.
- Detailed View - Clearly displays current tide height and direction, including the numeric time and numeric height the of next tide
- 500 pre-programmed global tide locations
- Versatile graph and detailed tide displays
- Future tide function
- Day, date, calendar, alarm, stopwatch and countdown timer
- EL backlight
- Available in both positive and negative LCD screen display
- Durable yet lightweight injected molded polycarbonate ABS case
- Screw-down stainless steel case-back
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested
- Width: 35mm
- Comfortable and lightweight one piece over molded injected polyurethane band 20mm
- Marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle
|Water Rating||100m/330ft waterproof tested|
|Tide Watch||Tide Watch|
|Case||ABS Hardened Plastic|