Online Gift Cards Terms
Rip Curl Pty Ltd ACN 004 838 064
101 Surf Coast Hwy, Torquay Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3228
- You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Rip Curl eGift Card.
- Issuer may amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of Victoria.
- Where you purchase these eGift Cards as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end eGift Card holder is made aware of the expiry date and these Terms.
PURCHASE OF EGIFT CARD
- The Issuer issues electronic gift cards (eGift Cards).
- eGift Cards may be purchased from the Issuer, www.ripcurl.com/au
- Enquiries relating to corporate orders, should contact the Issuer’s Customer Service Solutions Team on Ph: 03 5261 0022 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REDEMPTION OF EGIFT CARD
- An eGift Card has no value unless activated by the Issuer and payment has been made.
- An eGift Card may be redeemed for goods and services purchased from www.ripcurl.com/au.
- On presentation of an eGift Card at checkout online, the customer must enter their eGift Card code into the appropriate field and apply. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the eGift Card, the eGift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance on the eGift Card may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
- An eGift Card expires 3 years from date of issue.
- Any balance remaining on an eGift Card after the expiry date will not be able to be redeemed by the eGift Card holder.
- An eGift Card cannot be re-activated at any time.
- An eGift Card presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form is not able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
- An eGift Card can only be redeemed at www.ripcurl.com/au.
- An eGift Card cannot be redeemed for goods and services from any physical Rip Curl stores or any other online stores other than www.ripcurl.com/au.
- An eGift Card cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash.
- An eGift Card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- An eGift Card cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card.
- An eGift Card at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
- Goods purchased with an eGift Card cannot be returned for refund (only for exchange).
- The eGift Card balance and expiry date may be checked by you at any time by:
- contacting the Issuer on (03) 5261 0022 or
- via email email@example.com.
- The Rip Curl system’s provided information will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history and expiry date of an eGift Card.
LOST AND STOLEN EGIFT CARDS
- An eGift Card must be treated as per cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if lost, damaged so as unusable or stolen.
- eGift Card holders are responsible for the use and security of their eGift Card at all times.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Issuer, Rip Curl and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- To the full extent permitted by law, issuer makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the full extent permissible by law, in the event issuer is, notwithstanding the above, found to have any liability in the relation to a gift card, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of that gift card.
- The Issuer does not permit the use of eGift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer.
- eGift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with Issuer.
- An eGift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about eGift Cards, they should contact the Issuer Ph: (03) 5261 0022 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about goods or services purchased by a person using an eGift Card, they should contact the Issuer Ph: (03) 5261 0022 or via email email@example.com.