Rip Curl Search GPS Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 17, 2022
The Rip Curl Search GPS Watch, mobile application and related website, software, and services (the System) provides a method of capturing and recording your surf sessions (or other activities) and generating a comprehensive log of your surfing experiences, including key metrics such as number of waves caught, speed, distance, and mapping this to your surf location and representing it graphically. You can keep a detailed record, share your sessions with others, and follow others.
The System is made available by Rip Curl International Pty Ltd (we, or us). This document sets out the terms and conditions (Terms) associated with your use of the System. The Rip Curl Group Privacy Statement and the Rip Curl Search GPS Privacy Statement also form part of these Terms. We may modify these Terms at any time by updating this page. We advise you to check back regularly to see any updates or changes to these Terms. If you do not accept any of these Terms, do not create a Rip Curl Search GPS account or use the System.
IMPORTANT: The System includes sharing and communications capacities and is not intended for children under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 16 years, you confirm that you have parental/guardian consent to these Terms and to provide your information to us for use in accordance with the terms of the Rip Curl Search GPS Privacy Statement.
By accessing, using, downloading from or uploading to the System or in any way using or accessing the System, you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms. You accept that:
- The Terms may be updated by us from time to time without notice and all amendments or updates will apply from when made by us;
- We may make improvements and/or changes in any elements of the System at any time without notice and all such changes are accepted;
- Some of the Terms may be supplemented or superseded by legal notices or terms;
- If you do not agree with the Terms, you will not use this System; and
- You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at here
REGISTRATION AND USER DATA
To use the System, you must:
Become a member and complete the membership Registration Form; and
If you are in a region in which Club Rip Curl is available, become a member of Club Rip Curl. Click here to read the Club Rip Curl Terms & Conditions.
You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the System’s registration form (“User Data”) and maintain and promptly update the User Data to keep it accurate and current.
You agree and confirm that:
- We may use your User Data in accordance with the Rip Curl Group Privacy Statement and the Rip Curl Search GPS Privacy Statement to provide services on the System for which you have expressed interest and any other purposes under the Rip Curl Group Privacy Statement and the Rip Curl Search GPS Privacy Statement;
- We have the right at our discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the System in accordance with these Terms;
- You may at any time cancel or cease your membership, in which case any User Data previously provided will be used only in accordance with the Rip Curl Group Privacy Statement and the Rip Curl Search GPS Privacy Statement; and
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
As a part of your use of the System, you may receive administrative or service announcements via notification, text message, alert, email, or other electronic communication. As well as this, with your consent, you may receive communications in the ways outlined above regarding important news, products, or promotions. You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing information and communication at any time by using the unsubscribe/opt-out/stop function on your dashboard.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your password;
- Restricting access to your password and to your computer while logged into the System;
- All activities that occur under your account or from your computer;
- Ensuring and maintaining the completeness and accuracy of your user data;
- Immediately notifying us of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security; and
- All content of any form or nature that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to the System. Content includes data, text, information, software, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, tags, location and movement data or logs, or any other materials, in any form or format (“Content”).
We will endeavor to implement reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to your account, by way of end-to-end encryption using the latest SSL technology. Passwords are encrypted and are never stored in plain text, but we cannot guarantee absolute security of your account, your Content or the personal information you provide. We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally accessing the System or its contents. You agree to and accept all risks of unauthorized access to the User Data and any other information you provide to us. The security of your Rip Curl SearchGPS Watch itself is your sole responsibility and Rip Curl disclaims any liability for loss or damage due to data breach resulting from users’ failure to secure such equipment.
CONTENT AND USE OF SYSTEM
In relation to the Content, you understand and accept that:
All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who provided that Content;
We do not control or monitor the Content posted to the System, by you or other users;
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any Content;
By using the System, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable;
Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the System;
You may be held legally responsible for any loss or damage suffered by other users, Rip Curl or third parties as a result of any defamatory or otherwise actionable content that you upload to the System; and
You are and will be solely responsible for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
You agree to not use the System to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Rip Curl official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contract or guideline;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any goods or services, for profit or otherwise;
- Record, compile, harvest or otherwise collect information of other users for any reason, in particular but not limited to, unsolicited communications with other users.
- Interfere with or disrupt the System or servers or networks connected to the System, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the System;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; and/or
- Access (or attempt to access) the System or the Content through any automated means (including the use of any script, web crawler, robot, spider, or scraper), and that you will not forge or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any access (or attempted access) to the System.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that:
- We may pre-screen or monitor Content, but that we and our designees have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, monitor, refuse or remove any Content that is available via the System. Without limiting the foregoing, we and our designees have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable;
- You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content available in connection with the System, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content;
- Despite our commitments on protection of User Data as above set forth, we may access, preserve and disclose your User Data, payment method information and other Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service or access to your personal information; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, our third party partners in the System, other users and the public;
- The System is for your personal and noncommercial use;
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell for any commercial purposes any portion of the System, use of the System or access to the System;
- You may not connect to the System using an unauthorized device, application, or website; and
- Use of certain features of the System may require you to use or purchase third party equipment (e.g. mobile devices, computers). We have no responsibility for your acquisition or use of any third party equipment or materials and do not guarantee that third party equipment or materials will function with the System or will be error-free.
We do not claim ownership of Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the System. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the System (other than User Data or payment method information), you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, as applicable, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display and otherwise exploit that Content on the System for the purposes of providing and promoting us, the System, our other products and the features and services available on the System.
In particular and without limitation, any information you provide concerning your surf locations or conditions (e.g. updates you post to the conditions suggested by the System) may be used by our third party surf conditions and forecasts supplier, to update their records or files and you authorize and license this use.
The System may provide you with the option of marking certain Content that you submit to the System as private or available only to select users of the System. If, upon submission of Content to the System, you initially elect to mark such Content as private or available for a limited group of users, we will maintain the privacy of such Content in accordance with your election. However, if you do not elect to mark your Content as private or available for a limited group of users, or later change such designation to allow such Content to be made generally available, we cannot and do not guarantee the privacy of such Content.
DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ADVERTISERS
Third parties provide certain of the information included in the System, including surf conditions and forecasts and location maps. We accept no responsibility or liability for any information or content provided by such third parties.
Third party product and service offerings made available for purchase by you on the System are made and offered directly by the applicable third party service provider or advertiser. You acknowledge that you are dealing and contracting directly with the applicable third party service provider or advertiser and not with us. We are not responsible for the performance or nonperformance of any third party service provider or advertiser. You are in no way obligated to use or transact business with any particular third party service provider or advertiser that appears on the System.
To the extent that any such third party product or service offering includes an option to share or transfer data to the third party, Rip Curl is not responsible for any data once it has been transferred out of the System and Rip Curl is no longer in control of the data.
YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS THE RESULT OF ANY OF YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ADVERTISERS AVAILABLE ON THE SYSTEM, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS.
The System may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet Systems or resources. We are not responsible for the availability of such external Systems or resources, and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Systems or resources. Any links to external resources or systems are not an endorsement by Rip Curl of any of the contents included or presented on the platforms the user is directed to. As noted above, surf conditions information and forecasts are provided by Magicseaweed and maps are from Google maps & or Apple maps.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the System, provided such link does not portray us or any of our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking System does not contain any pornographic, illegal, offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable material. You are further granted a right to implement any RSS feeds located on the System for your personal, non-commercial use, solely as described on the System. We reserve the right to revoke these licenses generally, or your right to use specific links or RSS feeds, at any time, with or without cause.
INTERACTIONS WITH SYSTEM USERS
The System functions as a venue to connect members in a virtual information place. You can elect to share your information with other users, and (subject to their agreement) can access information posted by other users and communicate with other users in different formats. We act solely as a neutral facilitator; we are not directly involved in the actual communications between members of the System. We have no control over the truth, accuracy, quality, legality, or safety of postings or Content made by users of the System. We shall have no responsibility to confirm or verify the identity of members or the qualifications, background, or abilities of users of the System.
The System provides users with the option of creating Clubs to keep in touch with and compete against other users. If you create a club on the System, you are responsible for ensuring that the club abides by the Terms as set out in this document. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that any content shared by or within the Club does not breach these Terms and that the club is not used to promote any contest or other promotion. In the event that a club is found to have breached any of the conditions contained within these Terms, Rip Curl reserves the right to terminate the club and any users it finds to have been in breach of these Terms during such process.
If you choose to use System features for informing a friend/third party about our System or for emailing Content or other information to a friend, we will require you to provide your friend’s contact information and/or email address. We will automatically send that friend an email. We may store the information you provide for so long as you use the System, provided that we will use such information only to identify if your friend is or later becomes a member. You represent that you are authorized to provide any third party email address or other information that you provide to us.
The System may provide you with the ability to send e-mails, post messages to user forums, enter chat rooms, speak via Internet voice connections or send similar messages and communications to third party service providers, advertisers, other users and/or us. You agree and undertake:
- To use communication methods available on the System only to send communications and materials related to the subject matter for which we provided the communication method;
- That all such communications by you shall be deemed your Content and shall be subject to and governed by the Terms;
- That all communications methods constitute public, and not private, means of communication between you and the other party or parties;
- That communications sent to or received from third party service providers, advertisers or other third parties are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by us (unless expressly stated otherwise by us);
- Communications are not pre-reviewed, post-reviewed, screened, archived, or otherwise monitored by us in any manner, though we reserve the right to do so at any time at our sole discretion in accordance with the Terms; and
- That all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The System, any necessary software used in connection with the System (if any) and any Content available on the System contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by us or applicable third party service providers or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the System, the software or Content available on the System (other than Content that you may submit), in whole or in part.
We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the System; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the System. You agree not to access the System by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the System.
The terms RIP CURL, RIP CURL SEARCH GPS, the related logos and product and service names are the exclusive trademarks of, and are owned by, us, and you may not use or display such trademarks in any manner without our prior written permission. Any third party trademarks or service marks displayed on the System are the property of their respective owners.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reason to believe any part of the Content of the System infringes the copyrights of others, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to any System by any user who is alleged to have posted infringing materials or a link to infringing materials on the System and to immediately remove or disable the allegedly infringing Content or link
If you are the copyright owner (or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner), please notify us immediately if you believe that any Content displayed on the System infringes your copyright or any link posted on the System links to materials that infringe your copyright. We reserve the right to remove or disable access to the materials that are claimed to be infringing (or the subject of infringing activity). To be effective and for us to act on it, your notice must be in writing and must include the following: a description of the copyrighted work(s) you believe have been infringed; a description of the material you believe is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, together with enough information to permit us to locate the material on the applicable System; enough information to permit us to contact you, such as, your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (the “copyright owner”), an agent for the copyright owner, or by law; a statement that all of the information you have provided is accurate; and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Your notice must be signed (physically or electronically) and must be addressed through the following: ripcurl.com/help/searchgps/
We welcome your feedback and suggestions regarding the System and the information and services we make available through the System (collectively, “Feedback”). While you are not obligated to provide Feedback, in the event that you provide Feedback, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferrable, assignable, sub-licenseable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to copy, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display and perform and otherwise exploit such Feedback and to use, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and export products and services based on such Feedback. Do not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to license to us as set forth above.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SYSTEM IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE SYSTEM RELIES ON GPS TECHNOLOGY THAT IS IMPERFECT AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS AND AT CERTAIN TIMES. WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE SYSTEM WILL BE CORRECTED.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS ANY NON-EXCLUDABLE CONSUMER RIGHTS AND IN PARTICULAR THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW WILL APPLY.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES, WHICH GENERATE THE CONTENT YOU POST OR SEEK TO POST ON THE SYSTEM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SURFING) CARRY CERTAIN INHERENT AND SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE ACTIVITIES EVEN IF CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY OUR ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OR BY THE ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS. YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INSPECTION, SUPERVISION, PREPARATION, OR CONDUCT OF ANY CONTEST, GROUP EVENT THAT UTILIZES OUR SYSTEM.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (a) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SYSTEM, (b) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMS CREATED OR LICENSED BY RIPCURL WHILE ENGAGED IN ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES, (c) YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ADVERTISERS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SYSTEM, (d) ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SYSTEM EXPERIENCED BY YOU, (e) ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RIPCURL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise seek to make available through the System, your use of the System, your athletic activities which generate the Content you post or seek to post on the System (including, but not limited to, athletic activities in connection with any contests, races, surf contests, or other events which we sponsor, organize, participate in, or whose System is used in connection with), your connection to the System, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and/or access to the System. Cause for such termination shall include, not be limited to,
- Breaches or violations of the Terms
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
- Discontinuance or material modification to the System (or any portion thereof)
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
- Extended periods of inactivity, and/or
- Nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the System.
Termination of your account may include removal of access to all offerings within the System, deletion of your information, files and Content associated with or inside your account, and barring of further use of the System. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the System.
This System is controlled by us from our offices Torquay, Victoria, Australia. We make no representation that the Content in the System or the System are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content or use is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this System from locations outside of Australia do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of export laws and regulations.
Any action related to these Terms, the System or the Content shall be governed by Victorian law and controlling Australian federal law, without regard to conflicts of laws thereof. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in Victoria, Australia for any legal proceedings related to the System or the Terms. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, the parties agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the System or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the Terms or your use of the System. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the System. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You may not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer your account or your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to transfer all or any part of our rights under these Terms and will have the right to delegate or use third party contractors to fulfill our duties and obligations under these Terms and in connection with the System. Our notice to you via email, regular mail or notices or links on the System shall constitute acceptable notice to you under the Terms. A printed version of the Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Section titles and headings in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
SUPPORT AND QUESTIONS
We will provide support to you related to the System via the following methods:
- WebSystem (https://mcstaging.ripcurl.com/us/policies/searchgps/privacypolicy.html)
We strive to respond to support requests within 48 hours after the request is placed.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at https://help.ripcurl.com