Win A Rip Curl Summer Pack & Electra Cruzer Bike
Conditions Of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed valid only in acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and Western Australia who are 16 years and over (“Eligible Entrants”). Individuals must have a valid Email Address and purchase receipt in order to access the promotional entry mechanism.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion commences on 1st December 2022 at 12am (AEDT) and closes on 31st January 2023 at 5.30 pm (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”).
- Winners will be selected at random.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Rip Curl product(s) in any one transaction from one of the Selected Stores and fill out all fields, sign and lodge the entry form provided by the store staff member. One winner from each Store Group listed in clause 8 will be selected.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 10 separate Prizes to be won, one in relation to eligible purchases made from each Store Group. Selected Stores are any physical retail stores which form part of the following physical retail Store Groups:
- See Appendix A for a full listing of Selected Stores.
- The prizes will be drawn on the 8th February 2023 at the Promoter’s office, 101 Surfcoast Highway, Torquay, Victoria and the winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the judging date and will have their details published on the Rip Curl website for 28 days.
- The winners must claim the prize by 12pm AEDT 22 February 2023 (14 days from the day the winner was chosen) by responding to Rip Curl by e-mail or phone call. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by that time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A redraw of any Prize may take place if the winner does not claim their prize by the time stated in clause 10. The redraw will take place midday on 1 March 2023.
- Entrants who submit an entry will be required to retain a copy of their store/email receipt as proof of purchase in the event they are the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or addressed, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, theft, destruction, communications or mail delivery failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of Identity, proof of purchase and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification and residency is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable identification, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Each Prize has a Prize value of $1200. The combined total maximum Prize value for the 10 individual Prizes is up to $12,000 AUD.
- The Prize values are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST) and estimated winner locations. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each of the 10 Prizes is an Electra Cruzer bike as well as $800 (RRP) of Rip Curl product to be spent in store. In the event that the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternate prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the promotion or the taking of a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments
- The winner agrees to the Promoter using their name, image, and any photographs or audio and or video footage (“materials”) of the winner accepting or using the Prize for publicity or promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all copyright and other intellectual property rights including personal image rights in any such materials and will upon request from the Promoter enter into such formal assignments or licenses as the Promoter requires for this purpose.
- Taxation implications may arise from the winning of the Prize and the winner should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the Prize. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any tax implications arising as a result of the winner accepting the Prize. The Promoter is Rip Curl Pty Ltd of 101 Surfcoast Highway, Torquay Victoria 3228, ABN 40 004 838 064, telephone 03 52610000. NSW Authority No. TP/02306
APPENDIX A – SELECTED STORES
107 Horton Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 – Main Store.
21-23 Wharf Street, Forster, NSW, 2428
67-73 Manning Street, CNR Manning & Albert Streets, Taree NSW 2430
75 Liverpool Street Hobart TAS 7000
Shop 27, Northgate Shopping Centre 387-393 Main Road Glenorchy TAS 7010
127 Charles Street Launceston TAS 7250
12 Mount Street Burnie TAS 7320
28 Orlando Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450
82 Beach Street, Woolgoolga, New South Wales, 2456
Park Beach Plaza, Shop 34, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450
Coffs Central, 35-61 Harbour Dr, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450
Toormina Gardens, Shop 3 & 4Toormina, New South Wales 2452
106 Surf Coast HWY, Torquay Vic 3228 – Main Store
Shop 2276 Westfield Geelong, 95 Malop St. Geelong 3220
67 The Terrace, Ocean Grove Victoria 3226
83 Great Ocean Road, Aireys Inlet Victoria 3231
65 Queen St, Busselton 6280 – Main Store
10/34 Dunn Bay Road, Dunsborough 6281
18 Prinsep St, Bunbury 6230
Eaton Fair, Corner of Recreation and Eaton Drive, Bunbury 6230
107B Bussell Hwy, Margaret River 6285
183 York St, Albany 6330
121 Junction Street, Nowra NSW 2541 – Main Store
Shop 58, Stockland Mall, Nowra NSW 2541
55 Owen Street, Huskisson NSW 2540
T7/119 Princes Hwy, Ulladulla NSW 2539
Geelong - 138 Malop Street, Geelong, Victoria 3220
Greensborough - 55 Main St, Greensborough, Victoria 3088
Fitzroy - 430 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065
Malvern - 825 Dandenong Rd, Malvern East, Victoria 3145
Mentone - 6 Nepean Hwy, Mentone, Victoria 3194
Sorrento - 131 Ocean Beach Road, Sorrento, Victoria 3943
Mornington - 901 Nepean Hwy, Mornington, Victoria 3931