The new K55 - Tidemaster is the latest edition to Rip Curl's product line of tide watches and has all the necessary functionality as the original analog tide watch but re-designed with a stealthy fresh look to keep you low-profile when you're on The Search for the perfect wave. It features a high grade 316L marine grade stainless steel case to resist any rust or corrosion when exposed to a marine environment, a comfortable silicone strap, scratch resistant mineral crystal lens, 9 jeweled internal movement for precision accuracy, ATS tide function and spring/neap moon phase function. Water resistant up to 200 meters (660 feet) and backed with a 5 year limited warranty.
Style #: A1094
- TIME AND TIDE - subdial
- CASE WIDTH: 44mm
- SPRING AND NEAP - subdial
- MOONPHASE - subdial
- SECONDS - subdial
- 316L STAINLESS STEEL - The highest grade of stainless steel for waterproofing, strength and non-corrosion in a marine environment.
- DATE & TIME
- SCREW CROWN - 4 seals for extreme waterproofing.
- HEAT BEZEL - A countdown timer on an analogue watch. Keeps track of time for anything from surf heats to the time left on your parking meter.
- MINERAL CRYSTAL LENS
- DEPTH TESTED TO 200M
- SILICONE BAND - soft, durable and comfortable. Extremely color fast.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.