07/19/2019Today Gabriel Medina has won the Corona J-Bay Open in South Africa, putting himself in the perfect position to fight for the 2019 World Title.
Just for you
We’ve got a wide range of surf gear here at Rip Curl, here are some products picked just for you…
- Rifles Tide WatchAs low as $124.95
- Rifles Ss Tide Watch BlackAs low as $199.95
- Rifles Midsize TideAs low as $124.95
- Rifles Tide WatchAs low as $149.95
- Rifles Midsize Tide WatchAs low as $149.95
- Drifter TideAs low as $149.95
- Rifles Ss Tide MidnightAs low as $224.95
- Next Tide WatchAs low as $169.95
- Next Tide Leather WatchAs low as $179.95
- Search GPS 2 WatchAs low as $299.95
- Rip Curl 50Th Anniversary WatchAs low as $499.95
- Atom Digital WatchAs low as $89.95
- Tour XlAs low as $99.95
- Mayhem Analogue LeatherAs low as $179.95
- Atom Webbing Digital WatchAs low as $89.95
In a historic moment for surfing, Gabriel Medina has won the Corona J-Bay Open, stop No.6 on the World Surf League Championship Tour and the first Goofy win at Jeffrey’s Bay since Mark Occhilupo’s victory in 1984.
07/19/2019Rip Curl Cup on High Alert for Monday, July 22nd Start at Padang Padang
The 2019 Rip Curl Cup is officially on “High Alert” to be held on Monday, July 22nd at Padang Padang.
07/15/2019Luke Gordon Wins the WSL QS Acapulco 1000 in Playa Revolcadero
Luke Gordon Wins the WSL QS Acapulco 1000 in Playa Revolcadero