Classic Heat Bezel Watch
As low as $199.95 USD
Rip Curl began making watches in 1989 with a clear aim – to produce quality timepieces for surfers with useful surf related functions, like bezels to time contest heats. They are the only Surf Watches with the Heat Bezel Timer, built by surfers for surfers and are tube tested by world champions. This modern Classic Heat Bezel Surf Watch with PU band will only get better with time, designed to be as relevant now as it was then, authentically Rip Curl.
- Sunray finish dial with luminous raised indexes and printed minute markers.
- Swiss Parts jewelled tide movement with time and date
- 45 month battery life
- PU strap with marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle. 20mm
- Custom designed marine-grade 316L solid stainless steel case. 41.5mm
- Titanium carbide midnight black 2 piece Heat Bezel with luminous fill markers.
- Domed & hardened mineral crystal lens.
- Screw in case back
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested.
|Water Rating||100m/330ft waterproof tested|
|Tide Watch||Non-Tide Watch|
|Movement||Swiss parts jeweled movement|
Shipping & Returns
Write your own review