- Contest has ended as of 12/26. Congrats to Zach Rodiriguez and his friend Brandon for the win! -
Celebrate Gabriel Medina’s 2x WSL World Title by entering to win 2 packs of his favorite Rip Curl gear! Find the Sweepstakes post on our Instagram account from 12/20 (@ripcurl_usa), tag a friend you want to hook up, and make sure your both following @ripcurl_usa. You and your friend could each win:
(1) Pair of Mirage Medina Flight 20” Boardshorts - Camo
(1) Pair of Sonar Sandals - Camo
(1) Pair of Roamer Knit Shoes – Camo
(1) F-Light Surf Pack – Midnight
(1) E-Bomb Pro 1.5mm Jacket – Black
(1) Limited Edition Gabriel Medina Champion Hat
The Sweepstakes will run from 12:00pm on 12/20 to 11:59pm 12/23. A winner will be randomly selected from the pool of Comments on our Sweepstakes Instagram post on 12/16.
*If you do not have an Instagram App account and still would like to enter the contest, please mail a letter containing your name, address, and a method of contact (email or phone number) to: 3030 Airway Ave., Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Rip Curl USA
“Gabriel Medina 2x World Champ” Sweepstakes
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Sweepstakes is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to consumers 13 years and over living in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico). Individuals must have a valid Instagram and email account for notification and communication.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Sweepstakes commences on 12/20/2018 and ends on 12/23/2018 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Sweepstakes Period to participate.
- Winners will be selected randomly in the pool of acquired entries.
- There are 2 prize packs to be won. The draw will be made by 12/26/2018 at 3030 Airway Ave., Costa Mesa, CA and the winners will be contacted in writing via Instagram direct message, their names will be published on the Rip Curl USA Website (providing the winner claims his/her prize within the time required under clause 13).
- To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Sweepstakes Period: Find the original giveaway post on @ripcurl_usa. The contestant must tag another Instagram user in the comments. Each contestant must be following @ripcurl_usa to be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. 9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant(s), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool for the Swepstakes period is $413. Product is non-exchangeable or refundable. The prize pack contains:
- 1 Pair of Mirage Medina Flight 20” Boardshorts - Camo
- 1 Pair of Sonar Sandals - Camo
- 1 Pair of Roamer Knit Shoes – Camo
- 1 F-Light Surf Pack – Midnight
- 1 E-Bomb Pro 1.5mm Jacket – Black
- 1 Flexfit Limited Edition Gabriel Medina Champion Hat
- The winner must claim the prize by 11:59pm PST on 12/31 (5 days from the day the winner was chosen) by responding to the Direct Message from @ripcurl_usa. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by that time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A redraw of the Prize Pack will take place if the winner does not claim their prize by 11:59pm PST on 12/31 (5 days from the day the winner was chosen). If not, the Prize is forfeited and Rip Curl has no obligation to make further draws or provide the prize to any persons, including the previously selected winners.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Sweepstakes (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Sweepstakes is designed to reward participants who show support for Gabriel Medina’s World Title Win.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information provided in your entry for Sweepstakes, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Rip Curl USA. 3030 Airway Ave., Costa Mesa, CA, 92626.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
- This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- If a contestant does not have an Instagram app account, they may enter the sweepstakes by mail, sending to the address supplied in clause 20.
- In the mail, the contestant must include their name, address, a method of contact (email
or phone number) and the title of the sweepstakes.
Gabriel Medina 2x World Champ Sweepstakes