Location:Costa Mesa, CA
The Receptionist/Executive Assistant is responsible for creating and maintaining a welcoming environment for customers, guest and fellow employees. They will assist the CEO/President as well as HR with various Admin duties all while running the “front of house”. The Receptionist is a Brand Ambassador and example of Living the Search.
Accountability: Office Reception
- Answer phones and emails in a timely fashion
- Accurately directs caller to the appropriate people courteously and professionally.
- Greets incoming visitors in a friendly and positive way. Quickly notifies the person being visited.
- Maintain a tidy Reception area, Supply Closet Bar/Library, Mail Room, Board Room and Kitchen.
- Manage Facility and maintenance issues and requests
- Weekly Supply Ordering
- Meeting Room booking
- E Comm and Brand Messenger Order pick up
- Organize and sort incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
Accountability: Executive Assistance
- Book travel, accommodations, rental cars and meals for various trips and meetings
- Manage Monthly Credit Card statements and Expense Reports
- Write up Agendas and send out as needed
- Schedule Meetings
- Other various Admin work and one off projects
Accountability: HR Assistance
- Assist HR Manager with New Hire paperwork and New Hire Introductions
- HR Filing
- Maintain an updated Phone List and send out monthly
- Collect and scan HR mail to HR Mgr daily
- Organize and send out HR/Emp Law Updates to Retail locations
- Maintain the Employee Posting Board in Break room
- Assist/organize PM Mtgs, Sales Mtgs and Company Celebrations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail; proactive approach to work, and adherence to multiple deadlines with competing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to various situations
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to work with international offices in a positive manner
- Good judgment and analytical abilities; ability to cope with pressure
- Strong computer skills, must be efficient in Excel.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers
- Committed to maintaining high personal ethics and standards
- Discrete and confidential
- Friendly and outgoing
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Similar work experience in equal roles
- Administrative background
- Must be present in the office during work hours.
- Long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers.
- Some light lifting of supplies and materials.
- Sensory demands include use of computer and busy office environment.